1. Race Expo on Friday March 1st, 2024
London Bridge Beach is the site of our Health and Fitness Expo (March 1st, 2024 from 4:30p to 7:30p).
Please bring your ID to show when you pick up your bib. You will also be asked to sign a waiver in person. You do not need to bring the waiver or your confirmation email. If you are picking up a bib and shirt for someone else, you will need a copy of their government issued ID and a physical copy of this waiver, signed by that participant.
If you are not able to make it on Friday, you can pay for one of the following two options:
- Check In Pick Up – If you are staying at the London Bridge Resort or the Holiday Inn you can pay to have your packet delivered to the front desk by 9pm on March 2nd so that you can get it when you check in.
- VIP Packet Pick Up – If you pay for this service, your bib & shirt will be available on race morning.
- Bib Mail – If you pay for this service, your bib will be mailed to you one week before the event. You can then pick up your shirt before or after the event on race day.
If you need to add Hotel, VIP Packet Pick Up or Bib Mail, log into your account at Run Sign Up here . Once logged in, go to the Add-Ons tab.
2. Race Day Packet Pickup on Saturday March 2nd, 2024
VIP Race Day Packet Pickup service for the Half Marathon will be provided for a $40 fee at London Bridge Beach.
Participants using the Race Day Packet Pickup service should plan on arriving at least HALF AN HOUR prior to their race time. Bibs & shirts will be handed out before the race.