1. Race Expo on Friday April 1st, 2022
London Bridge Beach is the site of our Health and Fitness Expo (April 1, 2021 from 4:30p to 8:30p).
All participants are required to pick up their bibs at the Expo unless they pay for one of the following two options.
- Check In Pick Up – If you are staying at the London Bridge Resort or the Holiday Inn you can pay to have your packet delivered to the front desk by 9:30pm on April 1st so that you can get it when you check in.
- VIP Packet Pick Up – If you pay for this service, your bib & shirt will be available on race morning.
- Bib Mail – If you pay for this service, your bib will be mailed to you one week before the event. You can then pick up your shirt before or after the event on race day.
If you need to add Hotel, VIP Packet Pick Up or Bib Mail, log into your account at Run Sign Up here . Once logged in, go to the Add-Ons tab.
2. Race Day Packet Pickup on Saturday April 2, 2022
VIP Race Day Packet Pickup service for the Half Marathon will be provided for a $40 fee at London Bridge Beach.
Participants using the Race Day Packet Pickup service should plan on arriving at least HALF AN HOUR prior to their race time. Bibs & shirts will be handed out before the race.