Due to the high cost of producing a running event, we cannot authorize refunds of any kind on registration fees.
We do, however, offer credits/deferrals.
If you have purchased a race and cannot run it you have some options.
Change to a different distance by logging into Run Sign Up here and following the directions.
- There is no charge to change to a shorter distance and this can be done online any time or at packet pick up assuming the event you are changing to is not sold out.
- Changing to a longer distance or challenge will require you to pay the difference between what those two events cost.
To defer your entry to Run Laughlin in December, log into Run Sign Up here , click on Transfer To Another Race and following the directions.
Deferrals are free until February 20th, after that date there is a $10 deferral fee. Email Gavin@Mercury.Fit if you would like to defer to one of these events.
- Defer your entry to the Havasu Half Marathon or 5K on March 26th, 2022
- Defer your entry to the Havasu Half Marathon or 5K on March 25th, 2023
- Defer your entry to Run Laughlin Dec 3rd, 2022
If the event is cancelled, the referral deadline will be extended and the fee will be waived.
If, instead of deferring to Run Laughlin or Havasu Half, you would like to do a different event, check out Mercury Events other runs at this link and email Gavin@Mercury.Fitto request transferring your registration to another event. Due to various charity and other commitments of the other events, there is no guarantee that this will be possible but we will try to work something out